The Riverfront for People currently has a Steering Committee
working on the initiative. Please contact us
if you would like information about Committee meetings, public forums,
or -- most importantly -- getting involved.
- Doug Allen, long-time transit & rail activist and planner.
- Lenny Anderson, transportation activist.
- Bob Belcher, architect and land-use planner.
- Sam Blackman, electrical engineer at Elemental Technologies, Inc. and transit enthusiast.
- Ernie Bonner, former Director of Planning, City of Portland.
- Ron Buel, former Director of Business and Strategic Planning for Nike.
- George Crandall, architect and principle partner of Crandall/Arambula.
- Philip Goff, urban designer and transportation activist.
- Jim Howell, architect/planner and long-time transportation activist.
- Moshe Lenske, Eastside Portland business and property owner.
- Ray Polani, long-time transit activist.
- Mike Powers, former principle partner and General Manager of Sienna Architecture.
- Jefferson Smith, lawyer and political activist.
- R.P. Joe Smith, Portland lawyer and former Executive Director of the Northwest Regional Commission, and for many years a senior consultant with Franklin Covey.
- Aloha Wyse, lawyer and long-time transit advocate.